H2: 12/10/12: Calls, Joe Kernen

December 10, 2012 by  
Filed under Radio Show

12101202 Hugh Hewitt: Hour 2 – This hour, Hugh takes calls and interviews Joe Kernen of CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Comments

One Response to “H2: 12/10/12: Calls, Joe Kernen”
  1. Les Rankins says:

    Elections have consequences.

    Protecting people from the consequences of their actions is not only immoral it is counterproductive.

    A large majority of the American electorate was happy enough with the way Obama has been running things that they didn’t vote against him.

    I actually believe that you have already gone past the tipping point (the way California has) but if you are ever going to stop the long slide into the abyss then the general population has to made to see that voting for Socialists gives you Socialism – and as quickly as humanly possible. Give the Democrats everything they want – they won. I know Hugh wants to protect Defence from the sequester but unless something drastic happens quickly it won’t matter. No one in the Republican Party seems capable of communicating in an effective manner just how close to destruction your Republic is. Your housing bubble bursting crashed the world economy in 2008; when your entitlement bubble busts it will make that look like a walk in the park on a fine summer day.

    No democracy can survive when 51% of the electorate works out that they can vote for the other 49% to pay for their goodies. The trouble is that when you go down you are going take everybody else with you.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Important Links
Lileks Private reserve
Duanes World
Hugh Hewitt Store
  • RSS Hugh Hewitt Blog

    • Where Will He Go? On What Subjects Will He Speak? Suggestions For Pope Francis Should He Visit America In 2015 July 28, 2014
      That’s Pope Francis, Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput and Philly Mayor Michael Nutter on a visit to Rome in March. The prospect of a visit from the Pope inspired my Monday Washington Examiner column and thus this break from vacation non-posting. Then there’s this new sticker, which goes to last week’s column: Jamie Weinstein did a great job for me last […]
    • “Waiting For Hillary To Implode?” by Clark Judge July 28, 2014
      The weekly column from Clark Judge: Waiting For Hillary To Implode? by Clark S. Judge: managing director, White House Writers Group, Inc.; chairman, Pacific Research Institute Last Saturday, the Washington Post (http://wapo.st/1ntGSZf) reported that California governor Jerry Brown is contemplating a White House run.  What is going on here? We have been heari […]