H1: 11/14/12: Yoni Tidi, Brad Miller

November 14, 2012 by  
Filed under Radio Show

11141201 Hugh Hewitt: Hour 1 – Hugh lays out his plan to fight against Obama Care, talks with Yoni the Blogger about the Israeli-Gaza conflict, and Brad Miller of CitizenLink.com discusses evangelical turnout during the election.

Comments

2 Responses to “H1: 11/14/12: Yoni Tidi, Brad Miller”
  1. Kerry Davis says:

    Hugh is being inconsistent again. How can it be reasonable to advocate that all governors reject local healthcare “exchanges” to make sure that only Obama’s “fingerprints” are on the coming Obamacare debacle, but we must compromise on budget matters to have a soft landing on the coming Obamanomics debacle which can then be blamed on the GOP’s “obstructionism?”

  2. Kerry Davis says:

    And maybe we do need another Reagan from 1972-1973 to keep fighting after Ford lost to Carter. But to be consistent with Hugh’s analogy, that means the rest of us SHOULD BE doom and gloom, just like back then! I’m ready to do my part! Woe, woe, woe…

    Meanwhile if 79% of self-described evangelicals voted for Romney, doesn’t that at least imply that the other 21% voted for Obama? And what honest reason could they have for that, OTHER THAN Romney being a Mormon?

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Important Links
Lileks Private reserve
Duanes World
Hugh Hewitt Store
  • RSS Hugh Hewitt Blog

    • Are Voters Disgusted With Fake “War On Women” Idiocy In The Middle Of Crises? And How To Spend $150 On Politics Right Now September 18, 2014
      Democrats have tried to push the “war on women” idiocy in Colorado where both their very weak and rudderless governor John Hickenlooper and their Obama-cloned senator Mark Udall have no other issue on which to run and much to run from. Wednesday’s poll showing Republican Bob Beauprez ahead by 10 points over Hickenlooper and Thursday’s numbers showing Republi […]
    • The Alarms Are Ringing In Democrat Land, And More Are Going Off September 17, 2014
      Democrats aren’t going to like this poll.  Not at all.  President Obama is to 2014 what President Bush was to 2006.  Period.  And that isn’t going to change between now and November 4.  In fact, it is likely to get worse. What about all those “models” that showed Dems surging in places like Iowa?  Well: Republican Joni Ernst has pulled ahead of Democratic Re […]